Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Birth Day...

It was November 8, 2010 and I was to be at the hospital at 8:00 a.m. to be induced.  We've been anticipating this day for 9 long months!  Brian and I cleaned the whole house (again) the night before and I got Laney's nursery ready for her arrival.  I'm not sure what the norm is for the "nesting phase," but I nested A LOT!

I can't wait to rock you to sleep, Laney!

Now that's a proud Daddy, check out that grin :)

And off we go...
14 hours later with the last two hours being hard labor without pain medication, we finally get our first glimpses of our little bundle of joy!  Brian and I were just speechless and overwhelmed with instant love for this precious baby girl.

EVERYBODY:  I introduce to you Laney Morgan Roach

Time: 11:47 p.m.
Weight: 6lbs. 14oz.
Length: 19 1/4"

Hello World!

So, you're my Mom

Could someone please unwrap me!


Daddy's little gurl

No comments:

Post a Comment