![]() |
| Saturday was St. Patty's Day (check out my new outfit...WITH GREEN ON IT!! Nobody was pinching this baby! |
![]() |
| Mom took some pictures of me in my Sunday "get up" playing outside |
| UMmmmm? Wonder if I can take this step without help... |
![]() |
| Let's get this show on the road MOM....I'm ready to get dirty!!! |
![]() |
| And off we go! |
| He! He! Daddy is going to love ALL the dirt I'm about to play in! |
| Ewww....Look at this! |
![]() |
| Daddy? What does this thing do? |
| Okay then....let's go staple something! |
![]() |
| MOM! Hurry up...we have to put these plants in the ground! |
| Yum! Boy was I one dirty sticky mess after this! |
| I loved being able to sit at my picnic table and enjoy a good popsicle! |
| Then, Mom took me in for a much needed bath and I had some tea with Piglet! |







No comments:
Post a Comment