Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Family, Fun and TOYS from SANTA...

We had a wonderful Christmas this year...here is a little peek into our festivities.


Christmas Eve church service

So Ollie the Elf....was watching from the hallway chandelier the night before Santa came!
And then on Christmas morning...I woke up to Ollie hanging out on my new
 WAGON and the rest of my surprises!  
I went for a stroll with my baby doll...
I played a little tune...
Then I cooked up something good for everyone in my new kitchen!
I got my very own apron and pot holders so I can help Mommie in the kitchen now!

She says I'm such a big help......see....

I also got this little guy that barks and walks to me....he's starting to grow
on me, but we still keep a safe distance between us :)
My baby got lots of clothes and accessories...we play dress up all the time!
Kiss....kiss little puppy
This colorful thing was so neat...I think my Uncle Brandon wanted
to take it back home with him!
This is my very own rocking adirondack chair!
Just showing off my pearly whites :)
Hey there Newton....want to see what's in this bag?
This lawn mower is pretty cool too...I can help Dad mow the yard now!
(EAR PLUGS ARE REQUIRED!!)



And the coolest thing is I got to play with all the paper and boxes...


Peeeeek-a....

BOO!
Kisses for you!
There's nothing like a good ole box :)





No comments:

Post a Comment