Happy Halloween
2011
Tonight, I got to play dress up! I was Laney the Lamb. We walked from house to house yelling trick-or-treat! Then, we went to the Church and played games! I had fun digging through everybody's candy bucket...Momma said soon I could eat some of this stuff!
Here are some of pictures of me and my friends!
| Laney the Lamb |
![]() |
| Hurry up ya'll....let's go! |
![]() |
| How do you like my do... |
| Ummm....wonder if I could sneak a piece of candy tonight? |
| This is my friend Greenlee...she was Dorothy! Cool shoes uh? |
| Me and Daddy |
| Me and Mommy...peek a booo! |
| This is Gracie with me...she was a pink piggy! |
![]() |
| This is Hale....he was a LOBSTER!! They stuck him in a pot, poor guy! Happy Halloween! |




No comments:
Post a Comment