| I am totally sitting up now! Maybe that bald spot will start to fill in now :) Rasberries from Callie Roach on Vimeo. Well this is what we like to call Blowing Raspberries. I know this will make Papaw Roach proud...he is the one that coined this phrase! I picked Laney up from "school" this week and they said she has been spitting all day! I told them those were Raspberries!!! Duh! The Walker Experience from Callie Roach on Vimeo. Like every parent has done before in some form.....we rushed the walker experience! I figured, we were sitting up and Laney measured 25" long...surely it was time for her to try the walker out! Or so we thought!!!! Ha! |
Sunday, May 15, 2011
6 month old!
I'm 6 months old now and check out what all I can do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment