Laney's first Easter was great! Here are some photos from our day/weekend.
| Laney's Easter spread..bunnies, duckies, books and more |
| This is Burr Rabbit and Ty the duck |
![]() |
| I couldn't get enough of this pink stuff....it was way fun! |
![]() |
| And it tastes pretty good too! |
| Daddy, can I have a real bunny? |
| Sure baby gurl...you can have 20! (yes! I've got him wrapped!) |
| Easter tablescape |
| Another shot of the tablescape |
| I was a little under the weather, but we still had a great weekend and day! |
| "The Easter Outfit" What do you think? |
![]() |
| How did these ears get on my head? |
| Our family Easter photo after church services |






Love all the pictures and that's such a good family picture of you all.
ReplyDelete