Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Guess who's 4 months old...

Laney is 4 months today!  You'll see right below the header, I've added a birthday ticker....this will track how old Laney is up until her first birthday and beyond! 

From Laney:
  • I get to try rice ceral....YEAH!  It's about time I get something other than milk!  I'm sure Mom and Dad will get this on video for everybody to see.  Stay tuned...
  • I also love singing The Itzy, Bitzy Spider with my Mom...it makes me smile and sometimes laugh :) 
  • Dad is always making up funny stories and songs for me....one song that you'll get to hear is his version of I'm a Little Tea Pot.....it is soooo funny to me!
  • Did I mentioned I rolled over for the first time on February 22nd!  I'm working really hard so I can do it again, but my crazy ole arm just won't get out of the way!! :)
**Oh yeah....Thanks for all your prayers while I was in the hospital trying to get over a really bad cold.  I'm feeling much better now!  (I totally requested a king sized hospital bed, but they wouldn't cooperate! )

No comments:

Post a Comment