BOOKS, CLOTHES, JEWELRY, ROCKING HORSE AND A MAGICAL ELF...OH MY!
Christmas was truly special this year. Keeping with tradition, Brian and I read The Night Before Christmas to Laney on Christmas Eve. My Mom and Dad used to read this story every Christmas to Brandon and I. We listened with such excitment and anticipation, as did Laney. She also made it to the annual Christmas Eve fireworks display in Sumner....slept right through it!
 |
| Merry Christmas baby girl |
 |
| Santa is always watching |
 |
| Giddy up horsy |
 |
| Daddy's BIG reindeer |
 |
| Ready to watch fireworks |
 |
| HELP! Somebody stuff me in a stocking!! |
 |
| Daddy and Laney |
 |
| Mom and Laney |
I'm loving all the new pictures that I've never seen before! My favorite though has got to be the one with the antlers... that's just too funny!
ReplyDelete